Help for parents
Are you a parent?
Do you have children under 16 years old?
Do you need help finding work?
The Camden Society, in partnership with the Disability Times Trust and the London Skills Academy, is offering a range of FREE employment related support services courtesy of funding through London Councils and the European Social Fund.
If you are a parent with a disability or health condition and live in any of the following London boroughs you can access support immediately:
Barnet - Brent - Camden - Ealing - Hammersmith and Fulham - Harrow - Hillingdon - Hounslow - Kensington and Chelsea - Richmond Upon Thames - Westminster
- Practical help with all aspects of pre-employment skills training.
- Access to vocational training opportunities.
- One-to-one employment advice and guidance.
- Work experience with local companies.
- Introductions to local employers offering employment opportunities
- Introductions to training providers/colleges offering further learning opportunities.
- Support with travel expenses.
- Support with child care.
- Ongoing in-work support for 6 months.
Find out more
- For more details please phone Geeta Kaur on 020 7485 8177
- Or email email@example.com