How to use the Mountain
Checking how good services are
- Here you can download the picture of a mountain (pdf, 423kb)
- You can also download the PDF of the 10 people outlines (pdf, 203kb). They are in each of the colours used in this pack.
- You can photocopy the mountain 10 times and write the name of each area (like Housing or Listening to us) on a copy.
- Then you can stick the figure on the mountain to show how your Partnership Board is doing in each area.
- If it is doing well, you can stick the figure higher up the mountain.
If you think it is not doing well, then you can put the figure lower down the mountain.
- This will help you feedback on how well your Partnership Board is doing.
- You can also download the whole Toolkit as an Acrobat file. (pdf, 1.34mb)